Exp & Loot starts in:

12 April 10:00 - 15 April 10:00
More monster experience and loot all weekend long!... read more
PAGES:
Suggestions - BALANCE VOCATION / BALANCE Bonus EXP!
Karol Deathstriker
170 Royal Paladin
on 2020-12-02 09:32:41
BALANCE VOCATION / BALANCE Bonus EXP!
PL /
Cześć wszystkim. Chciałbym prosić o zrównoważenie profesjii. Jak to się dzieje, że magowie mogą ulepszać swoje różdżki, a paladyn może tylko ulepszac Arbalest / kusze z inqu i łuk z warzone.? jak najszybciej dodaj opcje ulepszenia zwyklego łuku i kuszy . Jak to się dzieje, że 2x 120 RP nie może zabić 75 ms? Ale mogą zabić 80 RP? Ważniejszym tematem jest jednak 5% bonusowego doświadczenia. za każdą profesję eliminuje królewskiego paladyna z polowania drużynowego, dodaj 40/50% bonusowego expa za 4 Vocation Team Hunt! Wiele osób było tego samego zdania. Nie powinno tak być. Proszę o poprawę i sprawiedliwą równowagę profesjii.
ENG / Hello everyone. I would like to ask you for the balancing of the profession. How is it that Mages can upgrade their wands and a paladin can only arbalest / inq crossbow and bow from warzone. please add options to upgrade the bow and crossbow as soon as possible. How is it that 2x 120 rp cannot kill 75 ms? But they can kill 80 RP? The more important topic, however, is the 5% bonus exp. for each profession eliminates the Royal paladin from the team hunt, Please add 40/50% bonus exp for 4 Vocation Team hunt! A lot of people were of the same opinion. It shouldn't be like this. I am asking for an improvement and a fair balance SPAM EXORI GRAN IS Ok ? AND MS SD/UE/MORT HURS is fine... BUT WHAT THE HELL WITH RP?
Pale Lsd
87 Royal Paladin
on 2020-12-02 11:30:23
podpisuje sie pod tym 110dis i bije jak kupa
Wiaadomo
59 Paladin
on 2020-12-02 19:15:14
ja rowniez 94 dyst i 7/10 razy trafiam w GS i to marne hity..
PAGES:
Copyrights 2023, kasteria.online. All rights reserved.